- Review project plans regularly to ensure tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner. Follow up stakeholders for deliverables in line with the schedule.
- Prepare governance reports, project status reports, presentations, agendas etc.
- Proactively maintain awareness of the project activities and status. Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Schedule project committee meetings, steering committee meetings and project champion meetings. Minute decisions and distribute of minutes to stakeholders
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of people in addition to their own team, including project sponsors, senior managers, stakeholders/customers, other project team members and managers, external agencies and vendors
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
- Proficient in MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products
- Strong background in project coordination or management
- Proven ability to reliably and professionally organise and manage project meetings and forums
- Demonstrated experience preparing, checking and communicating project status and exception reports
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Frances Standen or Martin Castle at ICT@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1124 for more information. Alternatively you can apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.