- Apply project and change management discipline, processes and tools to identify, design and implement a fit for purpose solution for management of our client's core business processes resources and assets (incl. Scheduling, Resource Planning, Work Order Management, Time Allocation and Program Management)
- Rapidly identify and assess key stakeholders, gather technical, functional and business requirements and use these to develop business case that includes the high level strategy, budget, timeline, technology stack and preferred vendor selection to present to the board
- Ensure the project conducts appropriate two-way engagement and provides transparent, honest and unambiguous communication to key stakeholder groups throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Coordinate with, or at times manage, the piloting and testing of related options or interim solutions to address urgent pain points or to better understand business, technical or functional requirements
- Exceptional understanding and experience in program and change management, and the delivery of ERP and Integrated Business Systems solutions.
- Exceptional understanding and experience of SAP and a good understanding of the global technology landscape in business system solutions, including case studies of effective and ineffective implementations.
- Exceptional understanding and experience of the necessary planning and effort required to move seamlessly between custom-built systems to commercial off-the-shelf systems.
- Exceptional understanding of business process mapping, gathering of technical, functional and business requirements and translating to business systems solution design and technology selection.
- Exceptional understanding and experience in the management of change within an established and geographically dispersed organisation
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Emma Ryan or Frances Standen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.