- Own and facilitate the creation and ongoing currency of roadmaps (including product backlog) for respective area of ownership, supporting the development of cost models for annual budget planning. Ensuring it defines the desired user experience and the product features ensuring there is optimal fit between people, process, technology (tools)
- Conduct competitive market assessment / benchmarking in alignment with Vendor Managers, subject matter experts
- Oversee and ensure integration between the specific processes and other Service Management processes and other division activities
- Seek to continuously engage the user community and stakeholders to ensure our client is delivering the right product and therefore delivering the value and investment return expected of it.
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field, i.e. Information Science, Management.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extensive experience in either / or Service Delivery / Product / Vendor / Service level Management
- Evidence of development and continuous improvement of product roadmaps /backlogs and owning them through the cycle of development of business investment papers, approval, implementation and ongoing progress.
- Experience managing or strong understanding of CAPEX and OPEX budgets would be desirable
- ITIL Practitioner as a minimum
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.