About our client:
Our client is a financial services business that forms part of a vibrant global brand. They are looking to build a leading digital bank that provides it customers with the highest quality of products and levels of customer service.
Due to increased workloads and bringing new products online they are looking to grow their team with an experienced Product Manager to join their Loyalty and Rewards team.
This newly created role will see you supporting the Head of Loyalty and Rewards in the launch of a new and exciting program that will be a cornerstone to the customer’s engagement and relationship with the brand. You will play an integral part in ensuring the enhancement and successful delivery of the Rewards Program.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Act as SME to define and own the product roadmap to support the onboarding of new products and features into the program.
- Ensure roadmap maximises business opportunities and supports the strategic goals
- Work with our internal and external business partners to manage the delivery of products and features including analysis, design, development, testing and release
- Work closely with the internal teams to support the release of product enhancements to market including marketing, legal & compliance, customer service, operations etc.
- Ensure that the program adheres to all regulatory requirements and complies with internal risk and compliance policies, procedures, manuals and draft any other documentation as required
- Comprehensive product management experience with the ability to demonstrate both the successful delivery of new products as well as the management and enhancement of existing products
- Experience working alongside commercial and engineering teams in a fast paced, high-growth digital team
- Extensive end to end project management experience from concept through to implementation
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to sell in ideas and concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience working in a Banking, Retail, Airline or Hotel Loyalty Program is preferred