As they embark on an exciting new era and the new General Manager of Procurement is committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for the business. An immediate need has arisen for a Procurement Officer for an initial 3-month period (permanency may be available) to join them and support the procurement function as they integrate with the new Queensland Government Procurement policy.
You will have the following skills / background:
- 3-5+ years procurement experience
- Experience working within a government / public sector setting
- A broad understanding of indirect and direct categories
- End to end procurement knowledge
- Strong process understanding
- Energy, drive and a positive outlook
- Strong organisational skills and fast pace to your work
- Confident communication skills with a diverse stakeholder group
Contact Sean Johnson for more information on 3054 1128 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is you, hit apply now for an immediate start.