Out client is an employer of choice with a proud and loyal workforce, exceptional culture, and a formidable reputation in the Queensland community. This iconic Non-for-profit are rich in history and provide a variety of services throughout Queensland improving people’s lives daily.
We are seeking an experienced Portfolio Planning Lead to play a key role in planning and coordinating a diverse portfolio of technology initiatives. This position requires an analytical mindset with a passion for customer-focused outcomes, impacts and modern ways of working.
Skills & Requirements
The successful Portfolio Planning Lead will have:
- Demonstrated experience in portfolio management (P3O) and strategy execution within complex IT environments.
- Strong financial management experience
- Strong consulting and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience using Atlassian suite JIRA/Confluence, PPM tools, Power Bi.
- Desirable experience in project management delivery and or business analysis.
- Atlassian suite JIRA/Confluence
- PPM tools (Fortes)
- Power Bi
- Advanced excel
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.