This is a business critical role as the wider technology division are going through a significant transformation program of work with a key objective to migrate to the cloud.
About the role:
- Lead a team who have a mixed array of infrastructure skills (DBA's, Server and Storage Engineers, Citrix Engineers and Network Engineers) and assist their daily operations to ensure it is aligned with the business requirements and overall strategy.
- Vendor and relationship management.
- Capacity planning and management. Working with technologies such as: Azure, AWS, VMware, Rubrik, Citrix, O365, Cloud-based Datacentre, Hitachi UCP vSAN, etc.
- Provide strong business partnership with senior managers and executives.
- Work closely with Senior Architects to design and implement cloud strategies.
- 5+ years IT leadership experience.
- Extensive knowledge in server, storage and network technologies.
- Proven ability in business partnering and able to influence/consult senior leaders.
- Experience in managing public cloud services (AWS, Azure, O365).
- Strong capacity planning, risk management and setting up governance frameworks.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Adrian Yuen at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1145 for a confidential discussion.