Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced, large global organisation. They are currently seeking a dedicated People and Culture coordinator on a short-term basis to support this integral Business Partnering team during a busy period.
About the role:
- Provide support for the team associated with the employment lifecycle including on-boarding, employment status changes, exit interviews and separations;
- Prepare employment documents and the relevant paperwork as required and provide high-level administrative support to the team;
- Maintaining employee records to ensure information is up to date according to policy and legal requirements;
- Contribute to people related initiatives as required by the team; and
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems as required.
- Tertiary qualification in human resources or related field;
- Minimum of 2 + years of relevant experience and available within a short notice period;
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to take initiative and problem solve;
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work within a high-volume HR environment;
- You will have the ability to work as part of a team demonstrating a high level of professionalism at all times; and
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build effective relationships.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.