A short term contract is available for a People and Culture Consultant to join a Federal Government Department during a busy period.
- Act as a point of contact for HR and talent related queries
- Coordinate recruitment activities including: writing and posting job advertisements, conducting interviews, maintaining talent pipelines and onboarding
- Support HR audits for internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Learning & Development, Payroll and Finance teams
- Provide adhoc support to a range of people projects
- Previous experience working in a fast paced HR team
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resources or similar
- Experience supporting end to end talent acquisition
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues through exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and exemplary problem-solving skills
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.