This large, successful organisation based in a convenient location in Brisbane is seeking an experienced, Senior Payroll Officer for a 6 month contract commencing as soon as possible.
The organisation is currently completing a number of key projects across the business in addition to coming off the back of a positive financial year.
About the role:
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Weekly manual payroll calculations including Payroll Tax, Superannuation, Workers Compensation, Parental Leave & Deductions
- Interpreting multiple awards and enterprise agreements
- Conducting payroll, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Actioning any employee changes including transfers and position changes
- Supporting in the preparation of end of month journals and payroll reports
- Providing SME payroll advice and recommendations to the wider team to improve efficiencies and procedures
- Assisting with the Payroll Hotline and answering email inquiries from key stakeholders across the business
You will be an experienced Payroll Officer who is a real team player in your ability to complete high level, technical tasks and also complete manual, volume processing on a weekly basis.
We are looking for candidates that have worked in manual environments in large organisations, with experience interpreting multiple awards and enterprise agreements.
You will receive a competitive salary, access to reward and recognition programs and be working among a positive team environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV and covering letter.