Troocoo is proud to partner with an Energy Solutions provider in Australia in the search for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will work together with stakeholders from Human Resources, Payroll, Finance, Operations, teams to determine and document the scope and business requirements for the HR/ Payroll replacement solution. The Business Analyst is key in the development of scopes of work for delivery. The role will work closely with other HR / Payroll refresh project team members and interface with the business to also ensure that deliverables meet acceptance criteria and business requirements.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the business processes
- Developing relationships and respect with users
- Performing quality analysis of user requirements
- Capturing and obtaining approval of clearly defined requirements
- Keeping a forward-looking perspective in relation to system scope
- Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with external parties including advisors, suppliers, and technical experts.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in business analysis
- Ability to capture clearly defined business requirements
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering workshops
- Functional and technical expertise in software solutions
- Experience in large scale complex solution implementations and methodologies
- Knowledge of HR / Payroll, specifically Time & Attendance and Reward Interpretation
- Experience in the delivery of business systems
- Experience developing contract Statements of Work, evaluating RFP responses, and managing Suppliers to fixed-price outcomes.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.