About the role:
In this role you’ll be responsible for developing and executing external communications to proactively manage the brand reputation and corporate narrative.
Working in a busy environment you’ll bring energy to the Marketing team and an assertive but flexible can-do attitude. You’ll be comfortable with change and have what it takes to handle multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
Other duties include:
- Develop and implement strategic communications plans to generate media coverage and business impact
- Engage with consumers, communities, government officials and other individuals/entities of influence
- Successfully build and influence relationships with stakeholders, cross-functional teams and agencies
- Identify and develop strategies to effectively manage crisis and brand reputation threats
- Monthly reporting to leadership team and preparation of communication materials
To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated with a passion for public relations. You will be in the forefront of PR revolution and have a combined excellence in traditional PR and a deep understanding of today’s trends.
If this role is of interest, please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- Graeme@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1148.