- Strategic management and monitoring of the Communication and Engagement Group’s high-level pipeline of work
- Management of the Communication and Engagement Groups’ consolidated strategy, standards, service levels, processes, and key performance measures, in consultation with the Groups’ Executive Director, to ensure delivery of valued communications and engagement services to the Department.
- Provision of strategic and data-based insight (including trend research, analysis, benchmarking and reporting)
- Proactively develop and maintain positive relationships with the Group’s Executive Director, management team and staff, and the Department’s executive leadership and senior management teams to enable effective collaboration.
- 5+ years experience with PMO/Portfolio Management
- strategic leadership abilities to drive continuous improvement and implement change
- Previous experience in an agile environment
- application of specialist communication knowledge and business management skills to make decisions with rigour and lead the delivery of high quality communication and engagement activities
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen or Martin Castle at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.