- Developing relationships with Panel Partners to track and monitor the financial performance of the Technology Project Portfolio.
- Ensure that the Technology portfolio is compliant to all relevant financial/accounting standards.
- Ensure that the Digital and Technology portfolio is compliant to all relevant financial/accounting standards.
- Monitor financial benefits, provide recommendations on any required action (and assess project changes to determine any erosion of benefits).
- Implement mature financial reporting and dashboards that enable successful, data driven decision making.
- Management and preparation of documentation for capitalisation of assets.
- Commercial / financial / management accounting, audit or reporting background
- Demonstrated ability to establish and lead a PMO or Portfolio Financial / Commercial Analysis function.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated success developing robust financial and commercial management processes.
- Proven ability to work with specialised professionals and drive high performance delivery.
- Experience in adapting/evolving PMO financial management to incorporate innovative delivery approaches (lean, agile).
- Advanced Excel user with report development experience (PowerPivot, Power BI).
- Knowledge of outsourcing approaches and how this can influence project commercials.
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Sophie Pereira at TROOCOO by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.