To be successful you will have needed to work in an IT/PMO environment in a similar role previously.
- Provide administrative support for projects to meet their reporting requirements i.e. quality assurance, supply of templates, communication of due dates and reminders.
- Engage both business and IT stakeholders involved with project delivery, to achieve alignment with a common approach and a focus on business value.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the PMO Analyst to support the on boarding/off boarding.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, seating and information.
- At least 3 years in an Administrative support role. Ideally within a Project Management Office.
- Demonstrated success establishing administrative processes in a high change environment.
- Strong document management experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Advanced MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Martin Castle or Sandra Paulic at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1144 or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.