This position will mobilise suitable change management initiatives and work closely with internal teams to ensure the change is orchestrated, planned and executed appropriately.
The role is designed to oversee, coordinate, create content and facilitate organisational change management initiatives to support the project. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Engage with and influence key stakeholders, at all levels, across the organisation.
- Develop organisational change management approach and plans suitable to the nature and scope of the change.
- Work effectively with project team, key stakeholders, supporting functions and relevant business areas to execute plans.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships and that support and strengthen our D&T partnerships and brand.
- Strong track record in applying organisational change management principles, protocols and methods and demonstrated successful application of these within a large, decentralised organisation.
- Substantial capability in change and communications planning techniques including the ability to assess and manage multiple approaches and tactics that work for varying and geographically dispersed audiences.
- Ability to facilitate meetings, workshops and challenging conversations.
- Experienced in consulting with executive staff and the management of relationships and outcomes, with internal and external parties including stakeholders and Vendors.
- Recognised Change Management Certification (e.g. Prosci)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Sound experience in developing training and knowledge transfer plans and materials.
- A clear focus on a great user experience.
- Experience in professional customer focused change.
- Experience in the delivery of human services in the not-for-profit sector is desirable.
- Experience of Citrix Upgrades and / or Windows upgrades
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Martin Castle or Alex Birgan at ICT@troocoo.com