The position of Office Manager plays a pivotal role within this business and will require you to wear many hats. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for ensuring the office is running smoothly. This includes everything from being the first point of contact for all calls to addressing member enquiries and looking after the financial accounts and payroll transactions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative support of the office;
- Process new member information request for guests and clients;
- Responsible for the transaction requirements of accounts related transactions;
- Management of the receipt, recording and banking of cash received and the preparation of weekly & monthly bank reconciliation;
- Ensure month end transaction requirements are completed;
- Conduct on-going reviews of supplier performance including supporting the development and conduct of audits of supplier deliveries & invoicing practices;
- Manage the preparation and payment of all salaries and wages;
This role is ideal for an experienced office all rounder that has had extensive exposure to administration and accounts. You will be a friendly, customer service focused individual that enjoys working with a close-knit team that truly works together to achieve business outcomes. You will be someone who enjoys variety, have the ability to multitask and act autonomous when needed.
For further information please call Kate Russell, Troocoo on 07 3054 1150
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.