• Completion of network designs for new office and regional sites including hardware selection, Layer 2 & Layer 3 design, IP address allocations, Bill of Materials development
• Providing network-centric input into incident/issue investigations (e.g. comms group Mac issues, wireless access point issues).
• Providing network input as often requested by the business (project managers, facilities managers).
• Network growth planning and capacity management (including IP address space monitoring, link utilisation checks).
• Prior experience in an IT Infrastructure environment
• Solid networking experience (Switching, Routing)
• Experience with Palo Atlo, Cisco (Catalyst 9500 switches) and Telstra
• Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to work autonomously when required
For further information about this opportunity, please email ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1142 for a confidential discussion.