- Completion of network designs for new office and regional sites including hardware selection, Layer 2 & Layer 3 design, IP address allocations, Bill of Materials development
- Providing network-centric input into incident/issue investigations (e.g. comms group Mac issues, wireless access point issues).
- Providing network input as often requested by the business (project managers, facilities managers, specific work groups such as surveyors, doc controllers).
- Network growth planning and capacity management (including IP address space monitoring, link utilisation checks).
- Prior experience in an IT Infrastructure environment
- Solid networking experience (Switching, Routing)
- Experience with Palo Atlo, Cisco (Catalyst 9500 switches) and Telstra
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to work autonomously when required
For further information about this opportunity, please email Frances Standen or Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.