Goodstart Early Learning is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, they exist purely to improve the lives of Australian children and their families. Their people “Goodstarters” are their foundation, together they work to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life. The Goodstart Early Learning team supports 70,000 children from 61,000 families across 700 centres in all states and territories of Australia.
About this critical appointment:
The National Manager Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning will lead a dispersed team of up to 30 talent acquisition specialists across Australia. The team will deliver key operational talent outcomes for the Goodstart network of centres and centre support teams, ensuring the continuity of high-quality early learning services.
As a key leader, this role will proactively engage with centre operational teams to understand their business demands, talent and people needs short-medium term. Working with the leaders around the operational forecasts, you will assist in building out effective workforce plans, capacity and sourcing strategies – delivering excellent workforce outcomes for Goodstart Early Learning.
Understanding the external talent market trends, this role will focus on optimising talent acquisition, onboarding systems and processes to continuously improve the candidate experience and operational effectiveness, along with return on investment for the organisation.
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven track record and relevant experience in high-volume operational recruitment, and sourcing of exceptional talent.
- Strong skills in operational workforce planning across a dispersed, multi-site national organisation, translating plans and operational strategies for talent acquisition.
- Proven track record and relevant experience in leading and building highly effective talent acquisition teams.
- Knowledgeable around emerging talent and WFP trends and technology.
- Analytical, thorough, organised, and agile in approach, with excellent commercial management credentials.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Align to Goodstart Early Learning’s purpose, safety and inclusion culture and reconciliation with Australia’s first nation’s people.
- You will have the opportunity to bring your passion and talent to make a real difference in the world within an industry that resonates with you.
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes.
- Access to discounted childcare and Not-For-Profit salary packaging benefits.
- Discounted health care and access to an employee wellbeing program with BUPA.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion, and purpose.
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more.
- Flexible working environment…. Talk to us about what this could look like for you!
This is a unique and exciting opportunity. For further information please contact Liana Callaghan, Troocoo on 0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.