Virtual Tours Australia (owned by Little Hinges) is Australia’s largest virtual tour company servicing the real estate sector across residential and commercial, sales and leasing. They started in April 2020 (yes during COVID), are based in Brisbane CBD and have grown to more than 25 staff with a national presence.
Their team are awesome, their future is BIG and they are now seeking an Account Manager to play a key part in their success.
Little Hinges are on a mission to change the way that people interact with property. They believe that virtualising space using 3D scanning is a critical step towards solving all the friction points and inefficiencies that come from having to interact with property physically.
They know that to build an amazing company, they need their customers to not just like them, but LOVE them. Their incredible growth team have already opened up a number of large, national contracts with great partners. They now need an awesome National Key Account Manager to leverage those contracts to drive new sales. This outcome will require a creative sales approach with the ability to understand the problems that their clients are trying to solve and modifying activities to meet them where they are.
About the Role
You will be working across all levels of their partners' business including real estate agents, property managers, principals, marketing managers, office managers, head of departments and c-suite roles.
You are likely to be highly personable and find it easy to make friends. You’re the sort of person that loves chatting to new people and sharing your knowledge to help them. You’ll also be analytical with a passion for digging through data to find new opportunities and understand what is happening in their key accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
As an early stage start-up, the duties and responsibilities of the role can vary as they find better ways of serving their customers and growing but the starting point is;
- Responsible for the revenue contribution of each of the key accounts/partners
- Establishing and reporting on the performance metrics of each of your clients
- Be the voice-of-the-customer within the business so that you can make better decisions, informed by the challenges that their client’s face
- Predominantly working over the phone and through videoconferencing with in-person meetings for maximum impact of opportunities
- Actively contribute ideas and assist in the development of the product roadmap
- Take the lead on key account related issues that pop up
- Reporting of activities, sharing anecdotes and contributing to the data-based decision making of the exec
- Champion the cause internally to create a business that people love
- Taking the lead in designing new sales plays and feel comfortable testing new approaches to see what outcomes are achieved
Skills & Experience
- Account management experience a must
- KPI focused sales experience highly regarded
- Knowledge of or experience in the real estate industry highly regarded
- Conversational knowledge of technology trends including virtual reality
- Competent with excel/google sheets
- Experience using some form of CRM would be beneficial
If you are comfortable with a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial start up environment and you feel you resonate with a company who's value statement is: 'We are bold, we are the best and we trust relentlessly' then please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1148.
Please note, any applications sent directly to Little Hinges will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.