Our client is a key government department who are looking to expand their design and digital team. They have a number of new roles available at the moment, with the view to take the visual identity and digital communications to a new level for the department.
About the role:
- Provide graphic design and video production services across multimedia platforms for this key department;
- Working as part of a team you will work with a range of platforms in the digital and social media space and will also be responsible for design work for the traditional channels;
- The role will require you to oversee web publishing, updating and loading content, video and images as required;
- Work within a larger communications team and provide support for the design and production of materials to support the communication needs for the department; and
- provide support from concept brief to completion of the digital projects.
- You will have a demonstrated background in multimedia design, with skills in both video and photography;
- Digital and print design skills with the ability to produce a diverse range of different materials with the view to challenge the departments thinking around what has been done before;
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional project management skills; and
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as apart of a larger team.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.