Troocoo has partnered with a highly regarded Not-for-profit organsiation to help them develop an Information Communications Technology Strategy, to align with and support the overall business strategy. The ICT strategic plan involves a sequence of phases with specific outcomes.
The Mobility Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- Develop and make recommendations to establish an end user mobility device strategy addressing elements including device ownership models, provisioning of devices, application and device management
- In conjunction with the infrastructure architect, develop a high level design for an enterprise mobility management solution
- Provide guidance on development of an end user mobility policy
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years as a mobility solution architect in a large, distributed organisation
- The Open Group TOGAF certified preferred
- CISSP-ISSAP preferred
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.