Key accountabilities include:
- Provide authoritative specialist advice and guidance to management on delivery of the Dynamics 365 CRM product; including the operational requirements (e.g. what needs to happen, how much effort it will take) needed to successfully achieve stated deliverables.
- Collaborate across a number of disciplines within the team, including technical leads and developers, testers, project managers, change manager and other project roles.
- Extensive experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant working in complex environment.
- Proven experience in facilitating groups of diverse stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive and supportive team, specifically in an Agile delivery environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics/Power Platform software.
- Configuring contacts and cases, case management processes, case resolutions, and queues.
- Configuring complex SLAs that pause and resume automatically based on system events.
- Configure Dataverse features such as search, auditing, apps, sitemap, and ribbon commands.
- Configure the security model using business units, security roles, and teams.
- Design and configure automations using workflows and Power Automate cloud flows.
- Designing and developing case management insights using Power BI or native charts and dashboards.
- MB-230 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service, or similar.
- PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant, or similar.
The role closes on Monday 12th July 2021. Apply immediately or for further detail contact Shameem Prinsloo on 07 3054 1121.