This client is a large and very important not for profit organisation that plays an important role in our community. This is an opportunity to apply your marketing communication skills to an organisation that truly gives back on all levels. Help them to achieve their goals through the campaigns, brand awareness, and messaging you will support. This is a 12 month maternity leave contract with the potential to extend or go permanent in the future.
About the role:
- Work as part of a team and provide support around the delivery of the overall organizational strategy, with a focus on the B2B and B2C markets;
- Ability to understand technical information and work with subject matter experts to translate and edit technical information into engaging content for the offline and online channels;
- Writing for a range of tactical communication pieces including, newsletters, annual report, fact sheets and capability statements, presentations, website content, and presentations;
- Contribute to the social media calendar that helps to promote events and fundraising campaigns for the organisation; and
- This role will see you stretch your feature writing skills and experience, with the ability to be creative with your words.
- We are looking for a degree qualified professional with anywhere from 3 + years corporate communications demonstrated skills;
- Previous experience working in a broad marketing communications position;
- You will have exceptional writing skills with the ability to convert technical information into engaging content relevant to the audience and through different mediums;
- Experience working and briefing into designers for project based work;
- Demonstrated experience working positively with cross-functional team members; and
- Ideally experience in the not for profit or health sector will be highly regarded.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.