CPL – Choice, Passion, Life is the leading provider of integrated support, therapy and advice for people living with a disability in Queensland and Northern New South Wales, and their families. Due to a maternity leave contract opening in the marketing team, an opportunity for a Marketing Specialist is now available for a marketing superstar to join the this fast passed team.
About the role:
As the Marketing Specialist, you will raise awareness, understanding and demand for CPL’s products and services through the planning and
delivery of strategic, integrated marketing campaigns which support the strategic plan and drive profitable income. You will support continuous improvement in the business performance of the Marketing team and effectively contribute towards achievement of the organisation’s vision and purpose.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support continuous improvement through innovation and creativity in how team members respond to brief.
- Build strong, mutually respectful working relationships with business streams and or project leads as allocated by Marketing Manager.
- Implement integrated marketing and communications initiatives to support allocated brands to achieve their business outcomes through: Coordinating the end to end production, execution, measurement and reporting of local area and subject matter marketing campaigns within budget and time parameters.
- Delivering effective marketing solutions which achieve brand and organisational objectives, reach target audiences and deliver positive and measurable ROI.
- Supporting the creation and execution of communications requirements as requested including stories, letters, fact sheets and blogs ensuring tone is in line with key messaging for brand.
- Developing flyers, collateral, websites, signage, social posts, content and other marketing elements to support campaign objectives with support from Marketing Specialists as required.
- Degree qualified in Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing strategic marketing campaigns that achieve the set measures and deliver a positive ROI.
- Strong customer service skills with experience communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication skills with experience in developing a range of communications materials.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret customer and market data to inform marketing strategies.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically using online content management systems and the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated problem solving, time management and multi-tasking skills including the ability to achieve quality outcomes under pressure and within deadlines.
Thank you for your interest.