Our client is one of Australia’s largest product producers and suppliers to the building and construction industry nationally. With a proud and loyal workforce, exceptional culture, and a formidable reputation across the country, they continue to lead the market with their exceptional brand and product.
About the role:
As the Marketing Specialist for this fantastic brand, you will be responsible for managing the creation of marketing assets and develop marketing content in line with the organisation’s strategy and goals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Increase brand awareness, build long-term relationships with target audiences, and act as their brand’s voice in the market
- Develop marketing campaigns, and ensure plans are effectively implemented
- Enhance online presence through SEO, social media activations and website development
- Develop a range of creative concepts that will support innovative campaigns that will ultimately capture the audience’s attention in a competitive market
- Manage the end-to-end creation of campaign assets across traditional and digital channels, including video, print and online content
- Work with agencies to drive and execute digital marketing campaigns for the organisation
- Degree qualified in marketing or relevant
- Minimum of 5 + years experience with a flair for creative marketing
- Ability to manage internal and external resources including agencies, videographers, copywriters, web developers, and designers
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns at once
- Competent in developing, delivering, and tracking marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and channels
- Strong understanding of marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and audience segmentation
- Experience in Adobe CC – photoshop, illustrator, inDesign desired
For further information, please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 3054 1149
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.