Our client is a global organisation focused on technology solutions for the education sector. They are passionate about student engagement, enhanced communication and students achieving their full potential. They are looking for a passionate, customer-centric marketing specialist with the ability to create compelling messages for different target audiences.
- Assist with the annual marketing plan while working with sales teams and partners for APAC.
- Organising marketing content for programs and campaign production in the region.
- Assist with nurturing automated life-cycle messaging, event-triggered, and prospect-facing email campaigns.
- Plan and execute a series of cross-format events from industry leadership forums to webinar series.
- Generate reports and analysis to support marketing key performance indicators.
- Degree or equivalent in marketing, communication, or business.
- At least three years of marketing experience working in B2B industry
- Strong planning and project management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritise, be detail-oriented, and meet deadlines.
- Experience of managing and operating field events, customer conferences and exhibitions.
- Previous experience with HTML, email marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua), and managing online programs and campaigns.
- Excellent writing, proof-reading, copy-writing, and editing skills.
- Travel across Australia & New Zealand territory as required.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.