Headquartered in Australia with Manufacturing partners in Canada and Israel and with growing corporate offices in Sydney and Brisbane, Cann Global Limited (also known as CGB) is a publicly listed company and a driving force in the natural plant based Foods and Medical Cannabis industries, as well as soon entering the multi-billion dollar global Skincare market.
The Sales & Marketing department provides an important role in commercialising the brand plans into Business Strategy that can be used internally and with trade partners along with researching and quantifying the categories and markets for CGB products and establishing the relevant sales and marketing plans to achieve revenue targets for CGB group. The team is now looking for a Marketing Manager to implement the Marketing strategy.
About the role:
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will assist in the development and delivery of the marketing strategy and will help drive the implementation of the Group’s marketing programs. These programs will cover all key markets including Australia, Asia and beyond as well as target all channels to market including Direct/Online, Pharmacy, Grocery/Supermarket, Specialty Health Food Store, major and niche wholesalers and distributors.
The role will also include but is not limited to the development and implementation of promotional plans, new product and packaging development, social and online media, public relations, market research and CRM campaigns.
You’ll also be responsible for:
Working closely with internal departments and external agency partners to ensure marketing programs are communicated and implemented effectively.
- Updating and maintaining digital web assets including website, social media and extranet.
- Responding effectively to all internal and external (consumer) requests for marketing information.
- Evaluating marketing programs to ascertain effectiveness and ROI
- Closely monitoring and regularly reporting on category sales and marketing activity.
- Conducting other activities/projects from time to time as directed.
- Providing administrative support to the Director of Sales & Marketing team as required.
To be successful in the role you will have demonstrable experience in:
- Marketing budgeting and reporting
- Campaign management and coordination
- Trade/Category/Partner Marketing
- Managing external agencies
- Research of new products/prod development
- Competitor analysis
- Packaging design
- Regulatory adherence
- Inventory tracking/management
- Pricing (setting RR, knowing when to implement price discounting/promotions, etc)
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess:
- 5 years related experience in Marketing & Insights
- Commercial & Channel Experience
- Trade Spend Management
- Category Management Experience
- Grocery Experience
- Pharmacy Experience
- Asian Health Experience
- Degree qualified
This is a highly unique opportunity to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing sector where the opportunity to make a tangible positive impact on the health and wellbeing of those in need. We’re looking for someone that is a passionate advocate of alternative and natural health products and who is keen to apply their technical abilities in this space.
Please apply by submitting your application, or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- Graeme@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1148.