Sunny Queen Australia has been producing Australia’s favorite smiley faced eggs for over 80 years. Rich in history and proudly owned by Australian farmers, the business continues their reputation for impeccable taste, quality, and animal welfare.
With Head office based here in Brisbane, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the most well-known, and well-loved food brands in the country. Sunny Queen Australia continues to be a success story, and this is an exciting time to join the organisation.
About the role:
- Working as part of a small and dynamic marketing team you will support the National Marketing Manager with the development and implementation of marketing programs for the Sunny Queen brand, with a focus on B2C and B2B marketing activity;
- Working closely with the external agency suppliers, you will coordinate a range of advertising and promotional campaigns that will include managing events, social media, public relations, market research, CRM campaigns, and new packaging and product development;
- Play a key role in working with the external digital agency, updating and maintaining the digital web assets for Sunny Queen Australia;
- Build and manage strategic internal and external client relationships and ensure you are effectively reporting on ROI with all marketing activity produced.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or relevant;
- 3 + years relevant marketing experience;
- Strong project management skills and experience, with the ability to work with multiple agency suppliers effectively;
- You will be a data-driven marketing professional with a ‘can do’ and proactive attitude;
- You will be progressive and will have the ability to work in a dynamic and lean marketing team;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop desirable; and
- You will possess exceptional communication skills.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.