This is an employer of choice with a proud and loyal workforce, exceptional culture, and a formidable reputation in the Queensland community. As the Senior Marketing Coordinator for this recognised brand you will have the opportunity to work across a range of exciting campaigns that drive real growth and brand awareness for our client.
About the role:
This role will play a pivotal role in the team’s success through development and execution of local area marketing programs and initiatives that drive demand, conversion and retention for the organisation.
- Developing and implementing targeted brand marketing strategies and campaigns to deliver brand awareness, consideration, services uptake and growth outcomes;
- Coordinate the development and delivery of marketing plans and campaigns, leveraging a variety of media and distribution channels - including traditional, social and digital media;
- Coordinate the organisation’s advertising, promotions, events, brand management and fundraising marketing initiatives;
- You will work on integrated marketing campaigns that focus on both acquisition and retention of customers; and
- This role will see you develop a range of creative concepts that will support innovative campaigns that will ultimately capture the audience’s attention in a competitive market.
- Minimum of 5 + years broad marketing experience, working on multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Proven experience in executing and managing marketing campaigns and programs;
- Previous experience developing and executing local area marketing initiatives;
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer journey and constantly looking for ways to improve customer experience; and
- Strong stakeholder management experience – Collaborating and communicating effectively within cross-functional teams both in support office and in local regions will be key.
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.