This client is headquartered here in Brisbane, they are rich in history and underpinned by values, with a customer-centric culture. They have seen exceptional growth over the past few years and have a world-class marketing team in place to support this success. The role of the Marketing Coordinator will be key in driving integrated marketing campaigns for the business whilst working with external agency partners.
About the Role:
- Working as part of the wider marketing team, and partnering with external agency suppliers, you will develop and deliver on creative briefs, monitoring outcomes and approvals;
- The role will assist in the delivery of multiple campaigns and will work within a multi-channel environment;
- Report on campaign engagement and return with the use of data insights and analytics;
- Develop marketing material for both the online and offline channels, including contributing to copy as required;
- Assist with sponsorship acquisition campaigns and work with the branding team around promotional material; and
- Foster strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Business/Marketing degree or similar tertiary level qualification;
- Minimum 2+ years of 'hands-on' marketing experience working within a similar role;
- Strong understanding of both online and offline marketing principles and processes;
- Good working knowledge around writing effective creative briefs;
- Exceptional stakeholder skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects at any given time; and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.