Work within a large global organisation that will offer you long-term career prospects and opportunities. Enjoy working in a broad role, under a strong leadership team, that will help to shape your skills and experience for future positioning in the industry.
About the role:
- Working as part of a large integrated marketing communications team you will assist in the development and delivery of marketing and communication strategies and campaigns;
- You will be responsible for researching and writing for a wide range of material including publications, media releases, case studies, web content, video scripts, advertising copy and more;
- You will play an active role in sponsorship activation for the business;
- As part of a team you will assist with the marketing collateral that will help to promote trade events for the organisation;
- Act as a brand guardian and ensure consistency around assets; and
- You will report on ROI and campaign effectiveness, evaluating commercial return for future strategies and decisions.
- Tertiary qualified in marketing, communications or relevant;
- Minimum of 3 + years industry experience in a similar role;
- Strong writing skills with the ability to write for a range of mediums online and offline;
- Commercial acumen with a strong focus on ROI and effectiveness of campaigns;
- Previous experience working in a large and diverse business, ideally in a multi-brand organisation; and
- Team player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholder groups.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.