Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years, and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work amongst leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide production support and execute marketing implementation activities ensuring the effective, accurate and timely delivery of lotteries marketing campaigns, meeting compliance and regulatory requirements. As the Marketing Co-ordinator, you will maintain a top line understanding of the Lotteries departments’ strategic direction and marketing plan as it applies to the production department objectives.
- Maintain a good understanding of the RSL Art Union customer base including VIP Subscribers and Non-VIP ticket buyers to deliver key messaging for external supplier briefing.
- Proof reading of collateral at stages of the production process to ensure accuracy, appropriate context, and regulatory compliance.
- Efficient and timely vendor management including printers, mail house, photographers and videographers, to ensure production runs to schedule, and quality is maximised.
- Reconciliation and administration of purchase orders and invoices, as they relate to Marketing production, and vendors.
- Scheduling of photography and video shoots for properties to ensure visual content is as per the required brief, delivered by quality vendors, and by deadline.
- Administrative duties for the Implementation team, including account reconciliation, management of budgets, management of processes and the administration of the marketing activity schedule.
- Managing the coordination and implementation content on social media.
- Prize Home reconnaissance and completion of planning reports to support strategy and photography and video production.
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline
- Up to 3 years’ experience in Marketing Department operation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage tasks and keep stakeholders aware of progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Financial management experience and budgetary reconciliation
- Time management and organisational skills to balance multiple projects
- Highly numerate
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
- Everything you do contributes to a great cause: supporting Queensland’s veteran community
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.