From humble beginnings, Amart Furniture’s mission has always been to help Australian’s transform their houses into fabulous homes without breaking the bank! As a recognised brand with over 60 superstores throughout Australia, Amart Furniture has enjoyed 50 years of success in the retail industry, with a continued plan around expansion nationally as well as growing their digital presence online. With a great workplace culture that has been driven by a highly capable and engaged team, Amart’s people are passionate about what they do and their customers!
About the role:
This is an exciting and newly created role in the Amart marketing team! Reporting to the Direct Marketing Manager, The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for setting up an automated marketing framework for the Marketing team. You will help drive a more targeted approach to the engagement of existing customers to encourage loyalty and repeat purchases by presenting relevant products to customers.
- You will also utilise Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create customer segments.
- Create customer journeys and communication plans for each segment.
- Perform basic HTML email editing within the Salesforce environment.
- Create SQL Queries to interrogate customer data.
- Create AMP scripts where required.
- Utilise a ‘try and refine’ approach to optimisation campaigns.
- Ideally, you will have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and in particular, Journey Builder
- Alternatively, you will have used a robust automation platform such as Marketo.
- Basic HTML coding and SQL query experience.
- Customer segmentation experience.
- Commercial mindset.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work both strategically but also reactively as required.
As a culture Amart Furniture embraces flexibility with work from home options available. They have an exceptional head office based in Rochedale with cutting-edge Agile facilities and is a dynamic brand that is continuing to thrive and invest in innovation, growth, and their people