From humble beginnings, Amart Furniture’s mission has always been to help Australian’s transform their houses into fabulous homes without breaking the bank! As a recognised brand with over 60 superstores throughout Australia, Amart Furniture has enjoyed 50 years of success in the retail industry, with a continued plan around expansion nationally as well as growing their digital presence online. With a great workplace culture that has been driven by a highly capable and engaged team, Amart’s people are passionate about what they do and their customers!
About the role:
This is an exciting and newly created role in the Amart marketing team! As the Marketing Assistant, you will report to the Marketing Manager and play a critical role in supporting the marketing team with a range of marketing administration tasks and activities that will help to deliver on weekly marketing campaigns within a fast-paced environment.
You will also be responsible for:
- Supporting all Trade Marketing activities to drive commercial outcomes.
- Assisting the team across all areas of Digital and Marketing as required.
- Liaising with various stakeholders throughout the business including Logistics, IT, Customer Support, and Sales.
- Taking on project work as and when required.
- General administration duties related to Marketing initiatives.
- Ideally, you will hold a tertiary qualification in marketing or relevant.
- You will either be a graduate looking for your first important role or will be in a similar position with 1-2 years’ experience looking to join a dynamic team and organisation to continue to develop your career.
- Success in this role will directly correlate with your attitude and approach to your everyday!
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, curious, asks the right questions, and has a high level of energy…bringing a ‘can do’ attitude to the team.
As a culture Amart Furniture embraces flexibility with work from home options available. They have an exceptional head office based in Rochedale with cutting-edge Agile facilities and is a dynamic brand that is continuing to thrive and invest in innovation, growth, and their people.