Centacare is the social services arm of the Archdiocese of Brisbane, which also includes Catholic parishes, Brisbane Catholic Education and a range of other Catholic agencies. Centacare is one of South East Queensland’s most respected providers of social services including disability support, in-home and community age care, family and relationship services, pastoral services and childcare services through Catholic Early EdCare. Employing more than 3,200 people and volunteers across 200 locations throughout South East Queensland, Centacare helps create hope, opportunity and community connections for tens of thousands of people each year.
As Centacare continues to grow and evolve across South East Queensland, they are now seeking an experienced Manager, Marketing and Engagement to help drive growth and adopt new ways to meet the needs of Centacare’s customers and deliver on the mission of the Catholic Church in South East Queensland communities.
About the role:
This is a key role within the Marketing and Engagement team for the Archdiocese. As the Manager, Marketing and Engagement, you will play a central role in positioning Centacare to establish and develop a valued market offering, working alongside experienced colleagues in a small, supportive team that has the opportunity to create significant change.
- Work with the General Manager, Marketing and Engagement and the Manager, Digital Strategy to develop and implement strategies and campaigns that effectively market Centacare services and engage key audiences, as a critical part of the Archdiocese’ broader program of marketing and communications.
- Work with senior leaders of Centacare’s age care, disability and family and relationship services to identify and analyse market opportunities and develop and implement effective marketing and engagement plans which help Centacare deliver on its mission within local contexts.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Marketing and Engagement, Archdiocesan Communications and Catholic Foundation teams to develop and deliver timely consumer and donor focussed content across a range of digital and offline channels, ensuring integration of brand and messaging.
- Conduct market research and analysis and monitor industry trends and competitor behaviour, to inform marketing activities and development of customer experiences.
- Support leadership teams with issues management, event planning and management, and development of media materials.
- Identify and develop external partnerships and community participation to enhance the scope of and participation in engagement activities.
- As the Manager, Marketing and Engagement, you will contribute to development of internal communication and engagement plans to inform and support external marketing and communication activities.
- Relevant Bachelor level qualification in Marketing or related field.
- Highly developed understanding of contemporary approaches and emerging trends in marketing and consumer engagement.
- Significant experience in relevant marketing roles, including leading project teams in the delivery of integrated marketing activities.
- Experience working across large and complex organisations and/or in community services is highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data, research and synthesise information from multiple sources to develop, implement and evaluate effective integrated marketing, communication and engagement strategies that meet the needs of diverse audiences.
- Understanding of digital analytics tools, such as facebook insights and google analytics, to develop business insights, guide content development and inform marketing strategy.
- Affinity with the principles of Catholic Social teaching (such as treating individuals with dignity and respect) and an appreciation of what it means to be committed to mission, while operating in a competitive marketplace.
For further information, please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 3054 1149
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.