Committed to the community, our client has a focus on putting people first. Priding themselves on innovation they offer a collaborative and effective team environment that values purpose and vision.
About the role:
Working in a large organisation and reporting to the Director you will be responsible for leading a team of twenty. Your primary purpose will be to effectively manage control of revenue operational functions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a multi faceted operational team
- Oversee and review invoicing, receipting and banking and reconciliations
- Coordinate annual statements
- Manage and review the effectiveness of operational functions
You will bring:
- Demonstrated knowledge to apply change management skills
- You will have high level oral presentation and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- The ability to deliver training
- Demonstrated knowledge with high level computer operating skills
To learn more please call Annie Kennedy on 0421 251 062 or apply online today.