This is an opportunity to join a close knit team who are committed to and live by a strong set of values. This is a team with minimal turn over and strong leadership. Due to maternity leave, a contract role has arisen to join the team as as a specialist in the retirement living sector. In this role you will provide expertise and support to the growing retirement living business. In addition you will also provide some assistance to the residential aged care (RAC) division.
- You will demonstrate previous experience in the retirement village industry and understand the relevant acts.
- Strong judgement and analytical skills
- You enjoy interacting with stakeholders and providing exceptional customer service is a part of how you operate.
- Current drivers license is required
- Manage loan schedules in line with investment accounting principals
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Conduct reviews of results with Managers
- Review any works to be carried out on the properties
- Provide assistance to line Managers