Maintenance Strategy Engineer / Asset Manager to join their Infrastructure Maintenance team.
As a Maintenance Strategy Engineer you will be experienced in FMEA (Failure modes and effects analysis) and providing further technical expertise to the team and wider business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders
- Providing technical input to projects
- Define the maintenance requirements of assets across the business using FMEA
- Review failure data of assets to identify maintenance improvements initiatives
- Balance asset risk, performance and cost to develop best practice maintenance strategies
- Facilitate with key stakeholders across the business including Operations and Asset Management.
- Identify innovative techniques to monitoring and maintaining equipment
- Present analysis results and finding to technical leads, senior management and stakeholders throughout the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or related Engineering field
- Experience in the water utilities will be highly regarded but is not a essential
- Development of maintenance strategies using FMEA (Failure modes and effects analysis) or other related techniques
- A strong strategic approach to defining asset management activities to achieve business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in asset condition inspection and monitoring, fault identification and solution definition
- Vast experience in preparation of engineering advice in terms of reference and business cases documentation
- Strong knowledge in Tactical Asset Management with a risk based approach.
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
An GOC that understands that their people and culture along with the technical expertise make up their business.
- Competitive rates
- This opportunity is for a 6 month engagement, with the potential to lead to a permanent position
- Professional development and promotion opportunities
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact James Foden on 0414 874 571.
Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.