- Maintain high level of customer service when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build a relevant and precise knowledge base targeted at an audience ranging from new casual Level 1 staff through to Level 3 and occasional users from other areas within IT
- Troubleshoot issues related but not limited to software, hardware, servers, routers, firewalls, peripherals and networking equipment
- Mobile Device Administration
- Software Deployment to Windows and MAC Operating Systems
- User and Group Management using Active Directory and Office 365
- IT or related tertiary education
- Process improvement experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Software Deployment Administration using SCCM or Similar
- Strong Office D365 Administrative Experience
- Past Experience in using D365 System
- Previous Software Deployment Experience (SCCM Administration or Similar and Mobile Device Management)
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, have the ability to self-train, and require minimal direction while exercising good judgment.
- The ability to manage multiple, parallel activities, work under pressure and organize time and resources is a must.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com.