a Not-for-profit organisation is preparing to execute a major refresh of end user computing equipment (including computers, monitors and other peripherals) across 270 locations throughout QLD, NSW, VIC and SA. They currently have a need for x2 Level 1 Service Desk Support for a March 2020 start date.
- Embed a culture of safety and practice safety leadership behaviours including risk management
- Identify and report hazards, work-related incidents, injuries and illnesses
- Receive and respond to incidents and requests lodged with the ICT Service Desk (phone/email/walk-up/logged)
- Provide remote assistance and guidance to end users
- Provide ICT support for software and hardware issues on-site/remotely by giving solutions & workarounds
- Categorisation, prioritisation of the general Incident & Request queue.
- Providing users with the best ICT practice on applications and peripherals to ensure performance and efficiency
- Software installations of enterprise applications onto client machines
- Supporting company documentation and the ability to follow detailed instructions on applications and services
- Identify the different layers of escalations that are required to escalate an issue to a higher tier
- Diagnose internal and external network issues – external escalations to third party vendors
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing general ICT support to end users in a Level 1 service desk role or equivalent
- Working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform for incident and request management preferred
- ITIL foundations certification preferred
For further information about this opportunity, please email ICT@troocoo.com