Troocoo has partnered with a top tier Australian Utilities Company to hire a Lead Test Automation Engineer to be a part of their Agile squad. This opportunity is a hands-on role working within a DevOps model to lead a team of software developers and automation test engineers.
The Lead Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Coaching, managing and leading a team to build automated environments.
- Create CI/CD pipelines.
- Create BDD tests and implement automated solutions to bring improvements to the team.
- Support squad adoption of common frameworks, patterns and standards.
- Engage with stakeholders to identify and deliver automation business processes that add value.
- Support DevOps transformation.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in software development using .NET and C# and automated testing.
- Experience in DevOps practices/tools.
- Experience applying your knowledge of testing processes, practices and technologies across the entire test lifecycle.
- Strong ability to write scripts in Python, Bash, or Shell.
- Strong ability to work with ambiguity and find workable solutions.
- Demonstrated experience applying TDD and BDD practices in addition to CI/CD practices using Octopus, TFS, Git, or Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated experience working with AWS cloud environment.
for a confidential discussion.