In this current Corona Virus environment our client is perfectly placed to help food business to improve the way their food safety operations are conducted with an exciting digital food safety platform.
About the role
The responsibilities of this Senior Full Stack Developer include:
- Work closely with the CEO to deliver new product features as well as maintain the existing platform
- Contribute to the team and organisation by improving the software delivery lifecycle and our ability to deliver a great customer experience fast
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Manage your own time well
- Ability to work remotely and have a clear communication style
- Build out UI components as well as backend services, APIs and workflows
- Maintain a complex platform built in Angular and Node.js that runs on Mongo DB and AWS and integrates with a number of 3rd-party APIs and systems
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Good experience with Node.js web frameworks such as Hapi.js, Express, etc.
- Experience with Firebase products such as authentication and authorization
- Experience with Content Delivery Network (CDN) such as Cloudflare
- Basic knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Good understanding of RESTful concepts and APIs
- Proven experience with PaaS such as Heroku and IaaS such as AWS
- Deep understanding of continuous integration & delivery, automated unit testing
- Experience with Jira and Confluence tools
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, and you’re looking to join an organisation on the move, and will truly care about your career, then please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role in further detail.
Alternatively, contact Alex Birgan ICT@troocoo.com to arrange a confidential discussion.