- Lead and develop junior technical consultants/developers
- Establish technical governance structure within the practice
- Act as a design authority on technical issues within the practice
- Work across multiple projects to ensure best practice, quality, and consistency
- End-to-end development with the configuration, customisation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions.
- Shaping innovative Microsoft-focussed solutions across the business spanning digital solutions, data and analytics, infrastructure and managed services
- Fostering relationships with Clients and prospects identifying and driving opportunities
- Strong relationship with Microsoft and the Business Applications teams
- Proven track record in leading large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- A desire to initiate and drive transformational change both with clients and internal teams
- Hands-on development, design and architecture experience with Dynamics 365/CRM using .Net and other development technologies.
- Proven experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery methods.
- Previous system integration experience (including data migration)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification
For more information or a general discussion regarding your this opportunity, please contact Gerard Creedon – Director Technology and Transformation on 07 3054 1142 / firstname.lastname@example.org