- Leading all solution architecture and design, you will provide leadership to programs and project solution architecture
- Maintaining overall architecture ownership and governance for all solutions within a particular domain
- Assesses and communicates the impacts, trade-offs, risks, costs, benefits and opportunities of IT solutions.
- Supports the ICT planning process and strategic development of ICT assets in the context of organisational goals and stated
- Ensure life-cycle management and technology road-map planning with a focus on solution innovation
- Develop (in conjunction with Enterprise Architects) and review architectural blueprints, roadmaps, standards and directions; conduct feasibility studies and options
- Provide governance and quality assurance for the delivery of all technical services
- Excellent communication skills and can explain complex technical issues in a way that non- technical people can understand
- 10+ years experience as a solution architect
- Highly developed written, interpersonal and negotiation skills including the proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external customers, staff members and work units.
- Able to manage multiple activities across business unit boundaries
- High level interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in presentation, consultation, negotiation and change management including the ability to lead consultative and working
- C Class Driver’s License essential
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen or Martin Castle TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.