This is an opportunity to work for a value’s led organisation where you will make a real impact through your Learning and Development expertise that will result in a strong employee experience.
Safe Places for Children is a not-for-profit organisation that provides young people at risk with intensive therapeutic support and supervision in a homely and welcoming residential care setting.
Since 2006, Safe Places have grown operations from a small but passionate group of youth workers, to an organisation of local teams dedicated to supporting vulnerable young people across Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. They have experienced rapid growth and have further impressive growth plans heading to 2025.
About the role
This is a newly created role to support the growth of the organisation over the next 12 months on a fixed term contract with 6 weeks paid annual leave. Reporting to the L&D Manager and joining the wider L&D and HR team, this is an operational role that will see you engage and consulting with senior stakeholders. This L&D partnering role will have a focus on supporting implementation of the organisational-wide capability framework.
- Contribute to the design, develop and delivery of learning programs
- Support with training needs analysis, skills matrices and professional development plans relating to the Capability Framework and succession planning development
- Partner with key stakeholders to map all positions to the Capability Framework ensuring key competencies are developed to enable the assessment of all capability and skills
- Partner with stakeholders to project lead the initiative, ensuring a well-planned approach
- Develop instructional guides, templates and resources
- Plan and facilitate with groups to collaborate to support with the development of learning programs
- Report on key data metrics and results
- At least 5 years L&D experience within a complex, fast-paced multi-site commercial environment
- Experience mapping an enterprise competency & capability assessments tool and training needs analysis
- Project experience with demonstrated capability working effectively and collaboratively as a member of the multidisciplinary team
- Strong experience with engaging, consulting and influencing senior stakeholders and providing learning solutions
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in OD, learning and development or related degree with relevant OD experience
- Pre-employment screening is necessary including qualifications, Blue Card, and must hold a valid driver’s licence for travel as required.
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.