A large listed organisation with a strong brand in the market. This business has an exceptional talent acquisition team in place who are respected within the business and known for achieving results. Due to a busier than normal period, a position for an Internal Recruitment coordinator is now available to join the team initially for 6 weeks with the possibility to extend past this point.
About the role:
- Provide generalist recruitment support for this established talent acquisition team;
- Provide research and candidate sourcing support for several corporate and consulting roles;
- Respond to applicants and engage with potential candidates on behalf of hiring managers;
- Book in and coordinate relevant interviews with the hiring manager, and support the process through reference reports and the general compliance process;
- Provide administrative support for the team and ensure all reports/files are up to date.
- Established recruitment professional with previous 2 + years internal recruitment experience ideally in a large corporate or government entity;
- Can demonstrate the steps involved in running an effective end to end recruitment process;
- Ideally you will have previous white-collar recruitment experience;
- An appreciation for the overall positive candidate experience;
- A proactive and energetic approach to your work; and
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, with a positive and proactive approach around collaboration with the wider team.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.