Our client is a well regarded utility organisation who are responsible for servicing a range of commercial customers across mining, agriculture, government and industry specialist. With a strong presence in regional and metro areas, this organisation consistently focus on providing a professional service to their customers across Queensland.
About the role:
The Internal Communications Specialist will collaborate with key stakeholders to drive internal communication initiatives to achieve the business strategy and uphold their values. This position will support internal change and communication projects to ensure staff are connected, informed and engaged, and equipped with the knowledge they need to deliver value and a great experience for their customers.
- Develop and deliver on a range of strategic and tactical internal communications for the organisation;
- Develop effective and inspirational written, presentation, online, video and photographic content to motivate our people and ensure alignment to the business strategy;
- Work closely with the Organisational Change Manager and other team members to deliver best practice communication initiatives that support a high performance culture and effective change management;
- Regularly engage with key business partners to proactively influence organisational changes to ensure internal and external messages are aligned and the impacts on staff, customers and stakeholders are considered; and
- Manage the new intranet as required.
- Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified in communications, marketing or relevant and you will have a minimum of 7 + years experience;
- You will have experience in corporate communications, with a demonstrated background within internal communications and change management;
- You will be an exceptional writer with the ability to write for both the online and offline channels; and
- You will have exceptional stakeholder skills with the ability to engage with everyone from front line staff through to the CEO.
For further information please call Oliver Molinari, TROOCOO on
07 3054 1149.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.