This is an exciting time for our client who is going through a huge amount of growth. With a National workforce to engage, our client is looking for an internal communications advisor to join the team to help drive a strong internal communications program.
About the role:
- As part of this role, you will develop and deliver on a range of strategic and tactical internal communications for the organisation;
- You will collaborate with the external marketing communications team to ensure the CVP and EVP align
- Form tools and channels suitable for the internal audience, including utilising the intranet, email communications, face to face forums, webinars, video, bulletins and more.
- Work with internal departments and the executive team to help support them around best practice employee communications and engagement and be seen as a 'trusted advisor' around internal communications; and
- Manage the new intranet as required.
- Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified in communications, marketing or relevant and you will have a minimum of 5 + years experience;
- You will have experience in corporate communications, with a demonstrated background within internal communications;
- You will be an exceptional writer with the ability to write for both the online and offline channels;
- You will have exceptional stakeholder skills with the ability to engage with everyone from front line staff through to the CEO; and
- You will be available for a four-month contract with the view to extend.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.